Bikers'Days Spa-Francorchamps (04/10/20)
Come and have fun at the rollercoaster of the Ardennes !
- 4 groups : fun - fast - very fast - expert
- homogeneous groups thanks to the use of transponders
- noise restriction : static measurement 104 dB - dynamic measurement 104 dB
- original exhaust pipes or dB killer mandatory !
- Accompanying persons are not allowed
- Paddock access granted from 6.30am on October 4th (only through Blanchimont - Gate D)
- Mask is mandatory
Measures on September 7th
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Timing: 9h - 18h, one hour break at noon
Electricity : power plugs "16 amps. bipolar". There are power boxes in the paddock, bring along an extension cord and an adapter.
Gasoline : the gas station in the paddock is opened during the riding sessions.
Pitbox : possibility of renting a complete pitbox
Restaurant: The paddock restaurant proposes a buffet lunch (16€). It is situated on top of the Pit Building.
Coffee welcome : A fine Segafredo coffee awaits you at the Welcome and during the event
Sanitary arrangements : Showers and toilets in the paddock.
Tyre service: Dunlop are sold, all brands are mounted (10€/wheel)
Paddock access : The information concerning the access hours will be transmitted together with the confirmation of registration, approximately two week prior to the event.
Address of the circuit : Route du Circuit 55, 4970 Stavelot.
Hotel : A preferential rate is offered to the participants of the Bikers’Days at Hôtel de la Source. Bookings by mail : mentioning the promotional code "Bikers’Days".
Nearest airports: Liège – 56 km / Brussels – 134 km / Charleroi – 132 km / Maastricht – 71 km.
- Official Name
- Circuit de Spa - Francorchamps
- Circuit Length
- 7.004 km
- Track Record
- 2'25"100, Grégroy Fastré, 2012
- 9 turns: 10 left - 9 right
- Official Website